Friday, October 17, 2008

My heart's crippled by the vein that I keep on closing

Cathie and I are going to record a cover of Bleeding Love. You know, once we pull our act together and can figure out harmonies.
I'm very awake right now. I'm in the process of writing music (yes, actual music!) for my latest song on guitar (yes, on guitar!). It's going alright, I guess. I'm learning things.
Once I figure shit out, I'll probably just make a myspace account so you all can hear it. It'll be lovely.

Oh, and spanish midterm? As easy as a cheap hooker. I raped that test.
(I probably shouldn't have use "cheap hooker" and "raped" to describe the same thing. Oh well.)

I like Fridays. But I wish I didn't have to go to bio. =(

Today feels like a good day. I hope I don't jinx it by saying that.

No comments: