Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I don't want to lie about it, I'm not bulletproof

Last night, Donovan and I had a sleepover, haha. It was nice =)

I have Blue Rodeo stuck in my head since Cathie and I were listening to it in the car. But my computer is being a huge bitch, and won't connect to anything other than blogger. Come on, Zeebo, do something!
Also, almost two weeks later, my fucking torrent is finally almost done. 81%. Only 19 more to go.

I made gym goals last night! I'm going to tone up everything, flatten my stomach, ditch these freaking love handles, and lose 12 pounds by the end of the semester. And then keep it that way. I lost five pounds in a week, but then I gained three, and then I lost one and a half yesterday, and one again today. And my abs are killing me, because Kaitlin, Cathie and I had an epic floor workout today.
I love the gym. I really do. I'm happy I now have it to distract me.

Now I'm going to continue attempting to write music on the guitar. I called my mom today and told her all I wanted for my birthday was an acoustic-electric (like Candy Eyes), and I didn't care about anything else. She said we'll see. So hopefully this weekend, I get to go guitar shopping! That would be fab =)

Anyway, yes. Writing now.

No comments: