Thursday, October 23, 2008

I don't know what you want from me.

Not having facebook drives someone crazy at this hour. But at least it's motivating me to do other things.
I'm learning how to write a proper cover letter from WikiHow, since I'm completely useless and haven't written a real cover letter in my entire life (the one we did for health in grade nine SO doesn't count). This way, I can write my cover letter, send it to my daddy to look over it, translate it (because it's a french job. I should have a copy in each language, right?), and send it in to the woman I'm suppose to send it in to.
I tried studying for a bit too, but I couldn't do it. I'll have to try again in like, an hour, because I
really need to study. Like so bad. I can't afford to fail bio. If I keep doing as crappily as I'm doing in my classes as I am now, I'm not going to France. And frankly, that's the only thing I'm looking forward to in my life right now. So I need to get my ass in gear.

With all that being said, I'm going to go work on my cover letter now.
(Expect me to blog a lot without facebook in my life.)

No comments: