Saturday, October 25, 2008

I could do it again, I could do it with poise

PUPPY PUPPY PUPPY PUPPY PUPPY! My aunt sent me pictures of her today!! This is what she looks like!! (she's a treewalker coon hound. Not a dachshund. My bad.) Isn't she adorable?! My parents are going to meet her and the owner on Monday! I REALLY WANT HER. But I'm apparently not allowed to name her, but she TOTALLY looks like a Charlie. You can't even deny it. She's a Charlie. Her name now is Daisy, which I think it dumb and has to go. My mom wants to name her Stella (um, ew?) or Sophie (so plain. And my uncle's sister's dog is named Sophie). Sorry, I'm just so excited about getting this dog that I typed like I was CJ Workman writing for the Advocate.

I was going to go home tomorrow, but now I don't think I want to. With everyone being away, I think I'm better off. I have time to distract myself and actually get shit done.

Also, I bought Intimately Beckham perfume and lotion today, and it smells like heaven. If Victoria Beckham desgined heaven, that is. But seriously, I want to smell like that all the time. It's amazing.

I'm suppose to wait up for the guys, since they were wasted and then went to Essie's. I just want to see if they'll actually make it home =)

No comments: