Thursday, October 16, 2008

But I'm telling you, I'm lonely too

So I created a new blog. It's a writing blog. For those of you who know how to venture into the profile part of my page, and care to take a look, it's there.
I've created 13 posts already, some of which date back to 2005, so make the effort to check them all out, if you're bothering to take a look to begin with.
They're there for a reason.
Any questions, ask. It's as easy as that.
FAQ:
Q: How do I get to the profile part of your page?
A: Scroll to the end of that green box on the side there, and click 'View My Complete Profile'

Q: Where will I find your new blog?
A: Scroll down my complete profile, look under 'My Blogs', and click on 'imagination is better than knowledge.', and voila. You're there.

Q: I'm apparently not allowed to read it. What do I do about that?
A: Ask. It's an invite-only kind of dealie. So please, ask, and I'll include you right away.

See? I've made this process dummy-proof. Though, you know, I could've just given you the link. But I didn't feel like it. This is more fun =)

No comments: