Thursday, October 30, 2008

I'll always love you, baby. Always and never.

I freaking love Sin City. It is just such a good movie. Though every time I watch it, I want to be a stripper assassin, because they're fucking sweet.

I finally started knitting again. I decided to do that instead of write music, because no one was around to teach me how to play an F properly (seriously. Bitchiest chord EVER.). So I spent an hour rolling the biggest ball of yarn ever, spent another hour and a half going back and forth between cleaning and trying to remember how to cast on, another half hour casting on and off, trying to make it less tight, and then I finally fucking got it, haha. It'll be pretty though =)

I think I'm going to hit the hay though. I'm pretty tired, and I promised Cathie I'd wake up to go to the poster sale tomorrow morning. Sigh. I need to learn to wake up so I can go to class.

No comments: