Thursday, October 23, 2008

Have you ever felt this way before?

Rachel, I couldn't sleep, okay? Cut me some slack =P

I love my aunt. She just makes me feel so much better. She kind of ruined a surprise from my family, but we're apparently getting another puppy!!! I'm so excited!! But I'm suppose to pretend like I don't know, so I subtly added it onto my birthday list, because my mom doesn't know that I talked to my aunt =) So when they call me later, I'll kind of hint at it. Muhaha. I want a puppy! That would be so awesome!! She's like, 6 months old, and a dachshund, and ahh! I love puppies.

I also love Katie's company. She always knows exactly what I'm going through, and exactly what to say. I'm happy I went to visit her in the apartments today.

I went to the gym for an hour and a half today. I feel so good. Except I got a cramp, and I'm really hoping it doesn't happen again at basketball tonight. We'll see how it goes, I guess.

I'm now drinking coffee and caramel Bailey's and am going to study for a bit. I need to.

I'm so awake!!

No comments: