Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Who gets to determine when the old ends, and the new begins?

I really like the look of the snow outside all over everything. In fact, it's probably actually one of the very few sights I love and find incredibly beautiful. I just wish the cold didn't have to come with it so I could enjoy it.
I love sitting by the fire, all curled up, with hot chocolate, and just staring at it and feeling the warmth in the room.
I love making people happy. Especially people who I really care about. Especially when they're having a hard time and need to be lifted up. No one deserves to deal with bad shit, so why can't more people help make it better?
I love the spirit of Christmas, and the scents and flavours and joys associated around it. It's just pleasant, and relaxing, and exciting.
I love seeing friends I haven't seen in what feels like decades. The reaction they give you gives you an idea of how much they missed you - and whether or not it matches. It was just so great to see the matching reactions I needed.

Generally, I'm in a bit of a pensive mood. I'm not entirely clear on my thoughts, so I'm just expressing the positive ones.
Back to Grey's.
(PS: updated the quotes =) )

No comments: