Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I'll be in your ear, increase the fear

Sometimes, I wonder if we ever actually really know our friends. I always seem to think I know someone, and then they do something that I would find completely out of character, and then re-evaluate how I see them. It's not like those out of character things are ever bad, it's just not what you'd expect from them, so it throws you off. I don't know, I just wonder if we actually know anyone, and if anyone actually knows us. I know there are some traits or hobbies or past events that I have that some people would find out of character for me.
It's just a thought.

Other news, I have to go to Tribal Expression tomorrow to get a new labret piercing, since I lost the ball off the end of it. Which is okay, because I was due for a stem shortening anyway. But I wasn't planning on doing it before Christmas seeing as, well, I'm broke. I don't think I can afford to get a new one, which is a really big problem. I'm having a hard time with it now as it is.

Sigh. Today was just an odd day.

UPDATE: HOLY SHIT, I PASSED SOCIOLOGY!!!

No comments: