Monday, December 1, 2008

Like it or not, even though she's a lot like me, we're not the same

Today hasn't been so bad. And now that I say that, I probably jinxed it. But I was asleep by 1, went to spanish, got let out early, had a nap, got dressed and looked 'look down' good, it was 15 degrees out, sociology went by fast, got free pizza for dinner, and just chilled otherwise. It was nice.
Now it's almost time for choir. Gross. Well, faking soprano will at least be an adventure once again. It's actually kind of funny how dumb I am sometimes.

I need to figure out how to be smart enough to save 6000$ in the next year. Plus money for school. Sigh. Maybe I'll just need to whore myself out on a street corner after all, and sell drugs while I'm at it. A two for one kind of deal. Haaa. But seriously, I need to find a way to make myself save that much money. You know, once I get a job. We'll see, I guess. I am open to suggestions.

Just so you know, I'm still here. If you ever want to talk, or just hang out, or whatever. I'm here.

No comments: