Thursday, December 4, 2008

I'm falling apart in your hands again

I've decided that I don't think I'm going to get married. I don't really know what sparked this, but I don't know, it just seems like a comforting thing. Don't ask me why. I just don't have the desire to get married anymore. My perfect wedding dream is shot anyway, so it's not like it would make a difference.
I think about the weirdest things sometimes.

Lighter note: I've succumbed to Twitter. I don't know why. But I have. Look me up, I suppose. Though I'm already following most of you: tinorangeginger.
And the semester is officially over for me. All that's left is exams, which I'm royally screwed for.
I can't believe how fast this semester went. It's crazy...and leaving me speechless, actually.
I guess time really does pass. Even for me.

No comments: