Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Where did we go wrong? We were once so strong

It's 2:30am. I got home at about 12:30am. For the last two hours, I've managed to clean and rearrange my entire room. Seriously. My bed used to be on the side facing the door, now it's in line with the window. And I moved my desk to where my bed used to be.
I'm basically now just waiting for Byron and Melissa to leave my bed, so I can get some sleep. I'm tired.

Today was an interesting day. I want to say that it was good, but that one thing just totally threw me off for the whole day. I don't know. Whatever.

Life would be a lot easier if I weren't conscious of the fact that you're always on my mind. Just throwing that out there, haha.

Scout is pretty awesome, by the way. I'm sad that she's not an S&P, but this is still just fine with me =)

No comments: