Friday, November 28, 2008

I'm worn out, I'm worn thin, I will never break through

Today is my blog's anniversary. Happy anniversary, blog. At least something in my life can last a year.

Anyway, Studio was wicked last night. We actually had so much fun. Blake kept trying to get me drunk, and succeeded, haha, and S and B had some fun of their own =P But it was actually just a lot of fun. And there were so many funny, incredibly random moments. Yay Studio!

I didn't go to any classes today, because I woke up still drunk. It was epic. I talking to K(other K. The awesome one.), which was really good, because we haven't talked in a while. She seems to be doing well, given her current situation. I miss her!

Calgary tomorrow! Woot woot! Yay random day trips! Yay free viet food! And bagels! And Peter's Drive-In! And seeing friends I haven't seen in a million years!! It seems to be a promising day. I hope, anyway.

No comments: