Thursday, November 20, 2008

It's not possible for me not to care

I seriously think we have insomnia. S, M, and I (yes, we're kicking this Gossip Girl style) are still awake, and still not tired at all, and it's like, almost 3:30 in the morning. S and I just got back from upstairs, where we ate a whole loaf of bread in the form of toast with cream cheese, and chatted with M2 and G for a while. And we're still hungry, so we made rice and tea. We're very azn. M put the fucking chair in front of the door since we left and didn't tell her and didn't take our phones. It happens. Now we're going to watch Semi-Pro.
Well, on the bright side, at least we're not going to bed after eating so much. We'll be awake and burning those calories off. S is eating Fun Dip....I don't know why...we're about to have rice....what a nutcase.
ANYWAY, movie time. I just wanted all of you to know about my insomniac adventures. And I'm going on another Facebook leave for a while. These things are good for my health every once in a while.

Miley Cyrus ruined this song by adding 7 Things I Like About You at the end. LAMESAUCE. But Another Way to Die, which we're listening to now, is amazing. You should all download it.

S: WAAAAAAAAHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
(She's a bit odd. Sorry for the very unorganized and random blog post.)

lylnlt,
Zoë Chlorophyll
(I even had a sign off!)

No comments: