Monday, November 3, 2008

Nobody understands your melancholy mind

I was quite literally still drunk until about two hours ago. I woke up drunk, went to class and wrote a test, hung out, spent four hours drinking one cup of coffee, went to another class, and then went to the gym. Now I'm exhausted.

I'm going on detox for the week. Cathie and I aren't drinking or eating out at all. And we're going to be super hardcore at the gym every day. It'll be a nice week.

We have inspections this week, and I'm trying so hard to focus on cleaning, but I'm way too tired to do it. But I have to. The boys' room is like, cleaner than when they first moved in. I'm not even kidding. I'm actually really proud of them. They went to all their classes today, Donovan hasn't touched WOW all day, and their room is clean. That's a lot more than I can say for us.

Cathie wants me to say that she has a really, really big stomach. I guess she's pregnant. OH WAIT. She can't be...Tom came, and BB can't. =)

No comments: