Saturday, January 24, 2009

Post #150

I figured it would make sense to have a number that you can round to as my final blog post in this blog.
Oops. I meant to save that.
Well, now that the cat's out of the bag, after ten days of consideration (see, it's been ten days since my last post), I've decided that I need a new blog. There's too much from my past that I'd rather not have resurfacing in my future here, and I think the best way for me to start 'cleansing my soul' or whatever, is to start somewhere else, where I can have fresh thoughts.
So for those of you interested, the new link is: Sitting, Waiting, Wishing. Hopefully you'll all look into that soon. I'd hate to lose readers just because I have blog ADD. I may or may not change my mind at any given time and come back here, but I'll warn you if I do.
So long for now, and hopefully I will see you all at the new blog!

No comments: