Friday, January 9, 2009

I am spending far too much time in hospitals. It's a problem. Last night, at about 2:30am, I accidentally broke Melissa's finger, haha. I slammed it into a door (she put her hand there, because she's stupid, and she was drunk). So we had to take her to emergency. We were there until 7 this morning. It took for freaking ever. We slept on the benches in the waiting room while we were waiting for her to come back out. We have to take her back today, because there was a big miscommunication and her records weren't faxed to the plastic surgery place, so she can't get a pin in her finger and have it re-broken to be put back into shape until that's done. And they have her phone anyway, so that works out well. But yeah. Point is, hospitals are dumb.

On a lighter note, I love Kathleen. We were on the phone for about three hours last night. It was lovely. =)
She also forwarded me an email she received from Carla Draper, from FAC. She was emailing Kathleen to ask her about me, and what happened over the break, and if there's any way that they can help me out or support me at Foothills. I was pretty shocked, to be honest. I mean, I went to Foothills for the first time since September last week, and it's not like I went all the time before anyway, especially before this last year. It was nice though, at the same time. Pastor Sam wants to contact me and talk about everything and stuff, so I figured why not. I like Sam. And maybe it'll be easier for me to figure my life out between talking to Sam and talking to Dr. Brown. We'll see, I suppose.

Yay for already not going to class. This is the only time, I swear.

No comments: