Sunday, December 2, 2007

speaking of blast from the past...

That morse code phase I went through totally helped this.

On with what I really want to say. After all the reflective thinking and realizations last night, I got a real blast from the past this morning. I was running late for work, and I ran into the store, walked into the back room, and there, standing right in front of me was Cam. It was the best thing to happen to me all weekend. He was there to receive for us for the day. Cam was one of my favourite people who worked at HMV, and he quit back in April. I had the biggest crush on him because he's so amazing. He gave his two weeks notice, left for Seattle, came back and worked the week that we were in New York, so I never got to see him again. It just made me so happy that I gave him a hug. I barely spent any time working today, because I wanted to catch up with him. He might come back! I'm so excited. I miss him. We dressed him up as a robot. Giving him a hug in that was awkward, but still super awesome. It made me think of a lot of things, to be perfectly honest.

I don't really know where I was going with that. It was just funny that I was thinking about things in my life from before and then he showed up.

No comments: