Saturday, December 1, 2007

I still don't even know you.

Sometimes, I forget that all of this is really happening. That things are exactly the way the used to be. But the odd thing about it being like old times, is that they're all old times from different parts of my life. It's like grade nine and ten and eleven and last month all wrapped into one.
I don't even realize it's happening until I snap back into it. I'm not hoping or wishing things will change. It just feels like it hasn't, and at times, I've honestly convinced myself of that. For example, I was driving down your street today, and as I passed your house, I got a funny feeling inside. I wasn't really conscious of the fact that I was passing your house until that exact moment. I wanted to come and see you. It was something I would've have done before, and should be doing now. Later on, I passed her house. The same feeling swept over me. It was odd, since we haven't talked in a really long time. I just wanted to see her.

I went out for coffee with Jessica Fremont post-rehearsal. It was actually quite refreshing. We talked about some things, mostly what was going on in her life, and it made me realize a lot about myself, and this year, and how similar Jessica and I really are. Grade twelve has started a bunch of realizations for both us, and I think it's more or less a good thing. She's really happy, and I'm really happy that she's really happy. These sort of events make me really happy as well.

Today was generally just an interesting day. I keep forgetting I'm wearing stage makeup though, which is a problem. I'm getting foundation on everything.

I don't really have anything else worth saying, so I'll just end it on that last note.

No comments: