Thursday, January 8, 2009

I lied about the blonde. I think I'd regret it immensely if I did it. Though it'll get done one day.

I have about a thousand thoughts running through my head. I'm in a place right now, and I don't really know what to do about it or say or whatever. It's just a place. I hate places. They shouldn't exist.

I know I said I'd write a blog entry about my experience in the last two and a half weeks, but really, I don't think I will. However, if you have any questions you want to ask me, depending on how ridiculous they are, I'd be more than happy to answer them.
On that note, I don't want people worrying about me all the time. I know that it's hard, and that you're bound to, simply due to circumstances, but I really don't want anyone to worry. And if you are worrying, please keep as much as you feel is necessary to yourself. I hate it when people worry, and I hate it even more if I cause the worry, so then I worry, and my brain doesn't agree with more stress. I appreciate it, and I love you all for it.

I also am still sick. And I think I may be sicker than I thought, because this morning, I woke up an hour before my class. I know. I had time to really get ready, and look hot. So I did. But the thing that really did was.....I had breakfast this morning. That's right. I had breakfast. I can't even remember the last time I ate breakfast. It's been months. It's ridiculous.

Anyway, that's all. Now you know the deal. And those lists will be finished soon. But for now, I have a shitload of reading to do, and then I'm going to bed.

No comments: