Thursday, January 17, 2008

XLR8FASTER

I've incorporated an electronica band name with my physics homework. I.e, acceleration.
I had a lot more physics than I thought. This is my mini break to clear my mind so I can finish it all off.

In a whole, these last two days have been filled with a headache, excitement, boredom, uncertainty, happiness, confusion, more happiness, more excitement, understanding, self-doubt, and reassurance. Which, when you think about it, looks like a lot of emotions, but are quite normal and necessary to every thought and event that happened to me the last couple days. It was mildly refreshing, to be perfectly honest. Though I'm currently feeling overworked and regretting the fact that I left this much homework to the last minute, I'm also feeling a little puzzled and slight disappointment, but they're not strong enough to make a big deal out of, because I'm overall extremely content with life.
[well, except for the fact that I JUST missed Mr Harker today to drop off my english. Grr.]

I've come to realize I miss you most on days where I see you, as opposed to days when I don't. And if I put my mind to it, I miss you a lot more.

I think this was one of the better decisions I made in my life. And thank God for that.

Back to physics, I think. 30 pages of unit one left. Wahoo.

No comments: